Sunday, April 6, 2014

Where Do I Start?

It’s almost been an hour thinking on what and how I should be writing so that I could at least have an article to see myself getting started with my blog.
 
Writing… for me… has never been an easy task and seems like it would never be. Never did I picture myself struggling hard, in fact so hard, just to have a page filled with words. And I m pretty sure why… from childhood days itself I really didn’t have any fondness for writing. Thumb down was the only image I would always visualize when my teachers yelled, “write about this, and write about that.” For which I am filled with repentance now.

It doesn’t mean that I don’t have any appreciation for others' writings. I do. In fact I find myself awestruck by the competence they show through a piece of literature. Just through that simple piece of literature they make amazing stuff to work out so easily, especially when the hidden emotions are effortlessly expressed. I too wish to do the same and here I am. Trying my best but nothing seems to come out from my useless brain.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your positive comment, Tenzin. :)
      As you said I will try my best to come up with new posts on my blog.

      Delete