Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Missing you...

Looking out from my room’s window,
I see the twilight sky.
Even though we are far away from each other,
I lie to myself and close my eyes,
Just to drown myself mind to pretend you are here.

I turn around with a smile on my face,
Only to see you smiling back at me.
The small gaps between our fingers,
Make me nervous.
And I know that we can move together.

I released my eyelids just to find you dissolving in my own eyes.
Slow and steady trickling tears roll down my cheeks.
Even with my tears clouding the sky,
I can still see the shiny sky far away.
A sign of you, the sign of my love.

I wrote a secret on a cloud,
With a hope that it will make its way through the sky.
And reach it to you someday.
I whispered my thoughts in the air,
With  trust of holding it for eternity.

Deep down in my soul,
I know I can always trust my heart.
For within resides you.
I won't be impatient.
I won't be selfish.
I won't give up.
Because the day I met you,
I found my dreams.

MISSING YOU...

1 comment: